Skye Wallet is the simplest cryptocurrency wallet and the fastest-growing crypto exchange in Nigeria. Users on Skye Wallet can Buy, Sell, Swap, Save, Send & Receive over 26+ crypto coins/tokens.
Here is a quick step-by-step process to buying bitcoin (BTC) in Nigeria with naira:
2. Click on sign in (you will be directed to a sign in page).
3. Input your already registered email and password.
1. Click on deposit on your dashboard.
2. Input the amount you wish to deposit in the provided box and then click on continue.
3. You will be provided with a verified merchant, click on the merchant provided to reveal bank account details.
4. Copy the bank account information of the merchant and the transaction ID provided
5. Proceed to make the payments using your mobile banking app only, from your verified personal bank account.
6. Kindly make a transfer to the merchant’s account details and use the transaction ID as your description/references
7. Please return to your Skye Wallet app or web platform to click on “I have done the transfer”
8. Kindly hold on for about 5–15mins and your deposit will be confirmed.
1. Click buy on your dashboard.
2. Select Bitcoin.
3. Your naira wallet balance will appear in the top left corner of the box.
4. Choose your buy option.
5. Input the amount or units of Bitcoin you want to buy depending on the buy option you select.
6. Your Bitcoin value will appear both in dollars and in units.
7. Click on buy BTC.
8. Congratulations, you’ve made your first purchase of Bitcoin and you should be able to see it reflected in your Bitcoin wallet on Skye Wallet.
**Trouble while trying to buy?
**Buying a coin on Skye wallet is instant, kindly ensure you have funds available in your Naira wallet and be sure not to purchase more than the value you have in Naira.
**P/S: The steps above is applicable for the purchase of other available tokens on Skye Wallet.
USE THE LINK BELOW 👇 FOR HELP.